• 1 Rack of Baby Back Ribs or St. Louis Ribs
• Kosher Salt
• Freshly Cracked Pepper
• Smoked Paprika
• about 1 cup dark brown sugar
Preheat oven to 275º.
Rinse off the ribs and pat dry with paper towels. Liberally sprinkle salt and pepper onto both sides of ribs.
Do the same with smoked paprika.
Sprinkle brown sugar on meaty side of ribs; then gently spread around with your hand.
Wrap everything with heavy duty aluminum foil then wrap with one more layer of foil.
Place ribs, meaty side down, onto a sheet pan and into your 275º oven for two and a half hours. Pull sheet out and let rest for one hour. Do not open it yet!
After an hour has passed, open up foil packet and spoon some liquid back onto ribs.
When you’re ready to serve, reheat in oven at 350º F for about 10-15 min if they have cooled. Or, place them under broiler for about five minutes.
Pineapple Strawberry Lemonade
• 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
• 1 6-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
• 4 cups cold water * 1 liter club soda, chilled
• Ice cubes
• Fresh strawberries (optional)
• Assorted fruits such as halved orange slices, halved lime slices, orange sections, raspberries, strawberries, sliced kiwifruit, and mint sprigs
In a large pitcher combine pineapple juice concentrate, limeade and water. Chill for at least 30 minutes. To serve, transfer fruit juice mixture to pitchers; add club soda, ice cubes and fresh strawberries.
Sunday - Thursday 6 am to 8 pm
Friday & Saturday 6 am to 9 pm
Open 7 days a week
365 days a year!